Payment & Shipping Terms:
Disposable medical operation kits
Function Isolation, Barrier, Sterile Field, Sterile Surface, Fluid Control
1. Isolation: Isolating dirty, contaminated areas from clean areas.
2. Barrier: Preventing fluid penetration.
3. Sterile Field: Creating a sterile operative environment by aseptic application of sterile materials.
4. Sterile Surface: Creating a sterile surface on the skin which acts as a barrier to prevent skin flora from migrating to the incision site.
5. Fluid Control: Channeling and collecting body and irrigation fluids.
1. Materials: SMS or 2-layer laminated non-woven fabric
2. Colors: Light green and blue
3. Dimensions: 200 x 300cm, can be customized
Extremely soft, tear resistant and impermeable providing optimal patient safety
Integrated tube holders, hooks and loops for optimal cord management
Integrated fluid collection pouch for effective fluid management
Optimal folding for aseptic application, easy to drape
Elastic fenestration, high-absorption reinforcement for hand and foot surgery
Not exactly what you want? Post a quick Buying Request!